WordPress Designer News – WP Fastest Cache Plugin Update
A simpler way to make your website faster.
WP Fastest Cache.
This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used.
Therefore, your system needs to use RAM and CPU.
If you have more visitors to your website, their system uses lots of system RAM and CPU, meaning the page is rendered very slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system in place, that makes sure that the system does not render the same page time and time again.
Cached systems generate a static html page, this saves time when the website is accessed.
Setting up this plugin is real easy – You do not need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
The Features of WP Faster Cache include
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
Performance Optimisation Includes
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
Languages Currently Supported
WP Fastest Cache v 0.8.2.4 is compatible with WordPress 3.9.2
Give Fastest Cache a try and see what a difference it can make